Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Rarities #31: Red Hot Chili Peppers Stadium Arcadium CD Sampler (2006)




This is a CD sampler released by Warner Music ahead of the Peppers' Stadium Arcadium album in 2006. It's basically a Best Of compilation, featuring the best tracks from the Peppers' previous albums.

Needless to say, all of their biggest hits are here and every track is good. If this was meant as a preview of what we could expect from Stadium Arcadium, in retrospect, it certainly didn't disappoint, as Stadium Arcadium managed to match the high standards set by the previous releases.

If I have to select my 3 favourite Peppers songs from this compilation, I would say Under The Bridge, Give It Away and Around The World.

I was fortunate enough to catch the Peppers live in concert in Singapore, and their energy and chemistry was simply awesome. That's how you do a rock show. I'm quite sure the Foos will out-rock them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home