Monday, April 18, 2011

Rarities #42: Michael Jackson Limited Edition iPad (2010)

This limited edition, individually-numbered Michael Jackson iPad is one super Rarity for sure - only 150 sets produced in the world! I won it after taking part in a digital download contest. Mind you, the contest mechanic was: download the Michael album as many times as possible, and the top downloader wins. So I spent a few hundred of dollars downloading the album and gifting it to my friends, so technically, this iPad isn't free. But it is still worth it. :)

This iPad model is the lowest range in the iPad family - 16GB, Wi-fi only, no 3G. So it's a very basic model. But it's definitely one for keeps more than anything. It came pre-loaded with the Michael album in the iPod (not like I need it!), and also the Michael wallpaper.

Definitely one of my most treasured MJ memorabilia! And no, it's not for sale at any price. :) Enjoy the pics...







Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:13 pm, Blogger Kapua said...

WHAT THE HECK. I WANT THIS PLEASE haha No I'm serious.

 
At 12:21 am, Blogger Son of a Gan said...

I wish I could sell/give it to you...but I can't. Sorry!

 
At 8:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is one available: http://www.ebay.pl/itm/MICHAEL-JACKSON-OFFICIAL-iPAD-ULTRA-RARE-ONLY-150-WERE-MADE-/171119196018?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item27d77fb772&_uhb=1

 
At 6:18 pm, Blogger Rémy Lange said...

I ve No 88/150
For Sale ..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home