Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Grunge rocks

I miss playing Nirvana songs...I started out my drumming "career" with Nirvana songs exactly 10 years ago, and a lot has changed during this time. Grunge is dead and gone, and the current musical landscape is dominated by hip hop and RnB. Modern rock these days isn't as memorable as it used to be. I really miss thrashing the drums playing Nirvana songs. Here's my ideal set list...

1. Dive
2. School
3. Aneurysm
4. Smells Like Teen Spirit
5. Scentless Apprentice
6. Rape Me
7. Tourette's
8. Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
9. Pennyroyal Tea
10. Serve The Servants
11. Lounge Act
12. Heart-Shaped Box
13. All Apologies
14. Blew
15. Love Buzz
16. About A Girl
17. In Bloom
18. Come As You Are
19. Breed
20. Lithium
21. Territorial Pissings
22. Drain You
23. You Know You're Right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home