Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape Tour

Yes, Gwen Stefani is coming to perform in Singapore! Shortly after Christina Aguilera stepped on our shores last weekend for her first-ever concert here, Gweny Gwen Gwen is dropping by for a one night show as well. Details are as follows:

  • The Sweet Escape Tour
  • 14 August, Tuesday
  • 8pm
  • Singapore Indoor Stadium
  • Tickets at $88, $118, $148, $198, $298 (excluding $2 SISTIC fee)
I'm a huge fan of Gwen and I'm not going to miss this one. I think I'll be going for the $118 tickets, so if anyone else is interested, please let me know and we can go watch Gwen together!

Actually I've seen her perform - with No Doubt back in 2002. That was my best concert experience ever, as it was a double bill by The Cranberries followed by No Doubt. We were up on our feet the whole time, singing and jumping up and down. We only took a rest in between sets. Hope Gwen can bring her energy when she performs solo too.

I don't have her second album and I'm not sure if it's as good as Love.Angel.Music.Baby. However, I do like the title track as well as current single, 4 In The Morning. Wind It Up is fun, but a little too Fergie.

This year has been quite good for the concert scene. Next on wishlist will be Foo Fighters and Justin Timberlake. And Garbage if they decide to tour in support of their upcoming greatest hits disc.

More, baby! More!

2 Comments:

At 4:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The concert rocked! I am SO glad I went

 
At 1:22 am, Blogger Son of a Gan said...

Hey anonymous, care to share your name? I'm so bummed I didn't get to go in the end, but heard good reviews of the show. Lucky you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home