Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Cool video: Travis Selfish Jean

Sorry I haven't been updating this page as regularly as I would like. But I will make an effort to blog at least once a week from now on (if there's even anyone left here haha).

Anyway, one of the benefits of my job is that I get to watch MTV all day long, so once in a while, I'll stumble upon some nice new song, or some cool music video.

The following clip is one of those super low-budget, why-didn't-I-think-of-it? kind of video. Another example would be OK Go's Here It Goes Again.

Well, this video is by Travis, from their latest album called The Boy With No Name, which has already spawned the hit Closer. If you didn't know, the video for Closer featured an appearance by Ben Stiller as a supermarket manager, as he is a good friend of the band.

Think Travis is slowly getting back into form, after being one of the most promising Brit bands in the late 90s (they're from Scotland by the way) and falling into the wayside in the past couple of years. Here's their second single, Selfish Jean, which is an absolute joy to watch. Enjoy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home