Wednesday, February 02, 2011

5 More Days To Janet Jackson's Concert In Singapore!

It's just 5 more days to Janet's concert in Singapore!!! OMG so freaking excited. Just saw her Facebook post that she has just arrived in Manila, ahead of opening night on Friday. So she'll spend at least 3 days in sunny Manila. Nice!

Anyway, I've been hard at work doing up my banner for Janet, and it's finally done, with a little help from my dad haha. Here's the front:

And here's the back:

It shows the 35 #1 singles from the Number Ones and Icon albums, which she will be performing. And yes, she has dedicated Someone To Call My Lover to Singapore. I was hoping for Love Will Never Do, but I like Someone To Call My Lover too, so it Doesn't Really Matter. Erm, that was unintentional...

Anyway, yes 5 more days...the anticipation is killing me. I would like everything to be a surprise when I watch the concert, but I don't know if I can resist checking out her costumes and setlist from the Manila show beforehand. Argh...

Whatever it is, I'm just happy that Janet is touring again, and she's visiting Singapore after 16 years. Hope this is the start of something good for her. Let's go!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home