Monday, February 07, 2011

It's Time! Janet Tonight!

Tonight's the night...Janet will bring the house down at the Singapore Indoor Stadium! After 2 months of anticipation, the day is finally here. I've never felt compelled to be a groupie but this is the only exception. Last week, with the help of my dad (!), I made a Janet banner/placard specially for the concert.

Here's the front...it's supposed to say "Miss Janet", and also "Miss You Much".


And here's the back, showing each of the 35 Number One singles that she will be performing tonight:

So far, I've been fighting very hard not to check out the pics, videos and setlist from her Manila show, so that everything will be a surprise when I watch it later. I've only had a little peek at her costume and I must say she's smoking hot!

Tickets are still available and I think currently it's about 70% sold. So we'll expect a crowd of about 5,000 pax. Hopefully there'll be more people who buy last minute! In any case, it's meant to be an intimate occasion, so I'm fine with a 5K crowd. Hope they will shift the people to the front so that the venue doesn't look too empty.

Ok...almost time to get ready for JANET's party tonight! Will post pics and stuff soon!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi I was there too in the front row.

By the way do you know where I can get the picture taken with Janet?

 
At 12:33 pm, Blogger Son of a Gan said...

Hi there, I haven't gotten it yet too. Still trying to find a way to get the pic. I'll post it here once I manage to do so, and share with you how you can go about doing so!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home