Monday, September 10, 2007

2007 MTV VMA Scorecard

So the party has come and gone. It's time to look at how I've fared in predicting this year's winners.

Best Group
My choice: Maroon 5
Winner: Fall Out Boy

Best New Artiste
My choice: Carrie Underwood
Winner: Gym Class Heroes

Best Female Artist
My choice: Rihanna
Winner: Fergie

Best Male Artist
My choice: Justin Timberlake
Winner: Justin Timberlake

Monster Single of the Year
My choice: Umbrella
Winner: Umbrella

Most Earth-Shattering Collaboration
My choice: Beautiful Liar
Winner: Beautiful Liar

Quadruple Threat of the Year
My choice: Justin
Winner: Justin

Video of the Year
My choice: Umbrella
Winner: Umbrella

Best Choreography
My choice: My Love
Winner: My Love

Best Director
My choice: LP/JT
Winner: JT

Best Editing
My choice: What I've Done
Winner: Smiley Faces

So that's 6-and-a-half out of 11 correct. Hmm..Could have done better.

Anyway, don't miss the telecast of the VMA on MTV SEA channel, StarHub Channel 20, on 22 September, 1:30pm!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home