Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Foo Fighters Live At Wembley DVD out 25th August

The Foo Fighters Live At Wembley DVD will be released on 25th August. Here's the tracklisting:

1. The Pretender
2. Times Like These
3. No Way Back
4. Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make Up Is Running)
5. Learn To Fly
6. Long Road To Ruin
7. Breakout
8. Stacked Actors
9. Skin And Bones
10. Marigold
11. My Hero
12. Cold Day In The Sun
13. Everlong
14. Monkey Wrench
15. All My Life
16. Rock And Roll
17. Ramble On
18. Best Of You

I've watched most of the concert on MSN already and I must say it's pretty awesome. However, I'm a little sad that some of the songs from the Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace album had to make way for the two Led Zep songs.

At least I got to watch the Foos perform Let It Die, The Ballad Of The Beaconsfield Miners and But, Honestly live in Perth. Let It Die is such a good opening song. Pity they aren't on this DVD. They should release them as extras or as easter eggs.

Their previous Everywhere But Home DVD contained a wonderful easter egg of 6 bonus live tracks from Dublin. Click here to find out how to access the easter eggs.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home